Hi there this my first review so bare with me. Okay so after quite a while of debating whether or not to try out a benefit product; I visited my local benefit counter in search of a great under eye concealer and was recommended the benefit erase paste in shade 2 out of the possible 3 shades available. To be honest with you my first impressions weren’t so good. The packaging was cute but having to use the spatula to get the product out was too fiddly. When I tested the product out it was fine; it was when got home I regretted buying it. The consistency was smooth and creamy just what I was looking for due to my dry combination skin. However on my under-eye area it looked cakey and noticeable which really disappointed me.
The coverage was great as I have noticeable dark circle despite being only 18. But I did find that I was able to cover blemishes on other areas of my face very well. So, although it didn’t work as well as I had initially hoped for my under-eye circles it did come in handy for my blemishes.
This product does have a slight resemblance to the Bobbi brown corrector which I own in bisque. Although the Bobbi brown corrector is more pinkish great for neutralising green/blue dark circles.
Pros
+ Smooth creamy texture
+ Great coverage Neutralises
+ Brightens under-eye area
+ Medium to full coverage due to thick consistency
Cons
+ Does settle into fine lines
+ Only 3 shades available
+ Fiddly to use as it is a small pot and spatula
+ Although it is creamy it takes time to blend
No comments:
Post a Comment